Ninety-Nine And Counting
CREB’s first female board director discusses her life and her craft
Grace Turley was never one for barriers.
As a small child she would escape her family yard in order to explore the surrounding town of Ochre River, Manitoba. That sense of curiosity would lead her to the world of real estate years later when she settled with a family of her own in Calgary.… Read More
Ninety-nine and counting is a post from: CREBNow
Price Gains Encouraging New Listings
New listings improve for all product types in the city
Following a slow start to the year, improved weather and price gains supported new listings growth.
New residential listings in April totaled 3,754 units, an eight per cent increase over the previous year. Meanwhile sales activity totaled 2,545 units for the month, a seven per cent increase over April 2013.… Read More
Price gains encouraging new listings is a post from: CREBNow
Morning News Rundown
Here’s your morning news rundown for Thursday, May 1.
- Calgary MLS sales and prices rise from last year – Calgary Herald
- Real Estate Expert Joanna Josephson of AZ Provides Tips for… – Digital Journal
- Real estate: Tips for buyers and sellers – Appeal-Democrat
- Harsh winter can’t keep Canadian economy down – Vancouver Sun
- Canada’s economy weathers harsh winter with strong February growth – Calgary Herald
Morning news rundown is a post from: CREBNow… Read More
Morning news rundown is a post from: CREBNow