Richard & Liz Bergeron
LICENSING AND DESIGNATIONS
- Richard has been a licensed Real Estate Associate in the Province of Alberta for 31 years and currently holds his Associate Broker designation with RE/MAX RealtyProfessionals.
- Liz has been a licensed Real Estate Associate in the Province of Alberta for 12 years, with RE/MAX Realty Professionals. She also holds her mortgage associate license, with Trilogy Mortgage.
- Both Richard & Liz hold the Certified Condominium Specialist designation issued by the Calgary Real Estate Board.
- Both Richard & Liz have been awarded the ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative designation.
- Liz holds the SRES designation – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Richard has held his FRI designation since 1989 – Fellowship of the Real Estate Institute of Canada. *Holding the FRI signifies a real estate education that exceeds provincial agent (sales) and broker licensing requirements PLUS experience requirements that assure a practitioner has superior knowledge, not just information. FRI members, as with any REIC designated or accredited professional, are governed by the Institute’s Code of
- CCI member since 2000 – Canadian Condominium Institute, Alberta South Chapter. *An independent, non-profit organization dedicated to providing the membership with
- information and education that is relevant for owners, board members and professionals in the condominium industry
CERTIFIED NEGOTIATION EXPERT
Professional negotiation skills are a must for all real estate agents helping home buyers and
sellers, especially in the current market.
Both Richard & Liz Bergeron have been awarded the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®)
designation by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute (RENI). They are two of only 350 agents in
Canada to obtain this designation as of date of publication. The CNE® is earned by real estate
professionals after successfully completing formal negotiation training from the Real Estate
Negotiation Institute. Agents who receive this certification are in the top 1% of all agents
With professional negotiation skills, agents are able to help clients obtain better results in the sale
or purchase of their home. CNE® agents have a powerful competitive edge because of their
1. communicate effectively to uncover more information
2. help clients understand their options
3. work collaboratively with others
4. resolve deadlocks
CNE® agents have a thorough understanding of how to negotiate effectively to help achieve
their client’s goals.
- Successfully sold over 1600 homes and condominiums in Calgary
- Speaker at RE/MAX Western Canada Convention
- Successfully marketed and sold 10 condominium projects in Calgary’s inner city
- Contributor of condominium articles featured in the Calgary Condo Guide
- Published condominium articles featured in The Calgary Real Estate News
- Owner of several investment condominium units
- Recipient of the RE/MAX Circle of Legends Achievement Award. There are currently
- only 388 RE/MAX Realtors worldwide who have earned this prestigious award
- Recipient of the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- Recipient of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Achievement Award
- Recipient of the RE/MAX Chairman’s Club Award
- RE/MAX Platinum Club member
- Recipient of the MLS Million Dollar Award for 19 consecutive years
- Consistently in the top 10 teams sales category for RE/MAX Realty Professionals
COMMITTEE AND BOARD WORK
- Richard served for 2 years on the CCI Education Committee
- Richard served for 2 years on the Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB) taskforce
- committee as Condominium representative
- Liz served 2 years as committee chairperson for the CREB condominium committee
- Liz currently serves on the Alberta Real Estate Association Forms & Practice Committee
- Both Richard & Liz have served for over 10 years on various condominium corporation
- boards, in all capacities